Snowmobile Insurance in Essex Junction, VT and St. Albans, VT
WHEN THE SNOW FALLS, MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY
Your snowmobile is your ticket to enjoying the fresh mountain air and exhilarating scenery of the countryside, and while you are out there in the thick of it all, contemplating whether you have the right insurance should be the last thing on your mind.
Marketplace Insurance Center offers specialized Snowmobile Insurance at affordable rates, with benefits tailored to meet your specific insurance needs. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned veteran, we offer the following protection and more:
- Collision Coverage – to cover damage to your snowmobile from a collision with another vehicle
- Comprehensive Coverage – as coverage for loss or damage from theft, fire, or vandalism
- Property Damage – to pay for damage to another person’s property for which you are liable
- Bodily Injury Liability – for paying the medical expenses of others if you are at fault in an accident
- Uninsured Motorist Protection – to insure damage caused by an uninsured driver
Additional Snowmobile Insurance coverage is also available for custom equipment that you have added to your snowmobile.
Discounts may also be available for completing rider safety courses or by being a member of certain riding association memberships. A representative from Marketplace Insurance Center will review your insurance needs and work with you to design the right policy for you and determine your discount eligibility.
Products underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and Affiliated Companies. Subject to underwriting guidelines, review and approval. Products and discounts not available to all persons in all states.